Village Manor Retirement enjoys a unique relationship with Care Services as our on-site care company. They provide quality care while assisting our residents with aging in a graceful, and dignified manner.
The Registered Nurse on staff in charge of resident care consistently monitors and coordinates care based on individual needs.
We go above and beyond
We do not separate within the facility independent living from assisted living. If a resident’s needs should change they do not have to move, we will gladly take care of them right where they are. We are aware that a person’s needs can change from month to month, so too can their care plan. There is no commitment required for different levels of care. The flexibility of an a la carte program assures value for all.
How can we help?
Services may include but are not limited to:
- Medication Management
- Toileting and Incontinence care
- Personal Care and Dressing
- Oxygen Assistance
- Daily Check-ins
- Personal Laundry
- Blood Pressure and Glucose Monitoring
- Personal Pendant
- Visiting health professionals including OT, PT, home health and hospice, podiatry and nurse practitioners
- Passive check in system
Short Term Respite
Comfortable, quality care
Village Manor Retirement has comfortable, beautiful fully furnished respite apartments available for short term stays. If you are looking for a place to get a little stronger after a hospital stay, your family caregiver needs a break or you would just like to enjoy all of the comforts of home without all of the work and responsibility, our respite apartments are the perfect answer.
Respite Care Includes
- — Three chef prepared meals served daily
- — Housekeeping and flat linen service
- — 24/7 care with RN on staff
- — Fully staffed activities program
- — Peace of mind for the rest you need
- — Daily or monthly rates available
We can help!
- Phone: (810) 632-6200
- email: info@VMRetirement.com
- Address: 9501 E Highland Rd,
Howell, MI 48843